Dr. Juan F Castro Is this you?

26 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Juan F Castro?

spouse of patient

This is the WORST doctor I have ever known! He has a pharmacist on staff and using Dr. Castro's exact words "thank God I have a pharmacist on staff because I wouldn't know what these medications are for." He was referring to the medications my husband takes on a daily basis. We were asked to take in all medications to our first visit, which we did. The pharmacist went over each one and tried to eliminate a few thinking they were unnecessary. And then informed us which needed refills and would pass this information on to Dr. Castro. When it was Dr. Castro's turn to visit with my husband, his first words were "I'm not here to support your drug habit". To explain my husband's situation, he is an ill man, with diagnoses ranging from diabetes to severe psychosis. The majority of his medications were prescribed by his previous doctor of 8 years, but because of this Obamacare ordeal, that doctor no longer accepts cash-paying patients. So this Dr. Castro came highly recommended and I am not happy with his services or his attitude!! I paid $80 cash for this visit and was not even supplied with a receipt!

Dr. Juan F Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.