Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Juan M Cordero
Dr. Juan M Cordero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD, with another office in Easton, MD. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cordero is affiliated with University Of Maryland Shore Medical Center At Che. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan M Cordero has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Juan M Cordero has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Juan M Cordero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Juan M Cordero yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Cordero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Juan M Cordero accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan M Cordero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.