Dr. Juan C Escandon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan C Escandon?

Problem Solver

Dr. Escandon was able to do more for my chronic headaches than any other doctor ever has. He is a great doctor!

Overall a very good experience. Never feel rushed.

excellent experience

Dr. Escandon was referred to me. I work in a medical profession around doctors all the time. He is by far the most thorough, sympathetic doctor I have personally seen. I saw one neurologist several years ago who was completely dismissive of my migraines. Dr. Escandon accurately diagnosed me with rebound headaches and after following his directions, my headaches are far less frequent. He explained preventative options and side effects of medications thoroughly and had such a kind manner about him. Staff was kind and conversational with everyone that was in the waiting room!

I would never recommend Dr. Juan Escandon to anyone I care about. The staff is rude and heartless. To be in the medical field you would expect excellance and compassion, Dr. Escandon and his staff do not carry these. Would not trust my life with these people. Horrible!

Spent a lot of time listening with a few questions to clear up a statement. After several failed attempts with other neurologists, he got the diagnosis and treatment as right as it can be. Explained what I should expect. Unfailingly patient with my questions.

Escandon refused to see me for my scheduled appointment, because I was fifteen minutes late. I was held up in a serious traffic accident on I-270 and did not have a cell phone that I could use to call his office. Although, the accident was reported on the news, his staff would not acknowledge the situation and made no attempts to discuss the matter with him.

5 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD

Over the past 7 years, I have referred friends, relatives and business acquaintances to Dr. Escandon. He is simply THE BEST.