Dr. Juan F Falla Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan F Falla Jr?

Me at 66, he is the best I've ever had.

When my wife was dying with pancreatic cancer, he made a house call to check on her and me.

Dr. Falla is simply the best. I always get in quick, he rarely keeps me waiting and listens and cares even when I feel like I'm crazy. My husband had an issue once with a nurse there, but in all fairness he's an impossible person to please. In general, the office staff is great and Dr. Falla is an amazing doctor.

The best Dr and staff

Dr Falla and his staff are the best I've ever had. He is so compassionate and spends time with his patients. You are welcomed by his MA like she is so glad to see you again. The schedulers are also totally awesome

patient

Dr. Fall and his staff has been caring for me for over 20 years. I credit them for the health I have today. I give them the highest score possible and an over the top # if there is one.

My family has been going to Dr. Falla for over 10 years. We have moved about an hour away, but still travel back because no one will change doctors. He is a great physician.

Dr. Falla has been my family's doctor since my children were in elementary school (one is in college now and one in high school). He shows care and concern, interest in your medical problem and interest in what's going on with you in general. The staff is always wonderful even on days when you can tell it's very busy and they are rushed. If we have an unexpected problem, they make room for us. This is a WONDERFUL practice. Dr. Falla addresses my children on their own terms and presents information in a manner that is not intimidating or over our heads. Thank you, Dr. Falla, for all your years of care!

Lois Alvarez

I cannot say enough about Dr Falla or his staff. They are always willing to find an appointment when you have an emergency and I have never had to wait to be seen. They are ALL awesome

My above ratings say it all. I would recommend Dr. Falla to anyone.