Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Franco Jr
Dr. Juan Franco Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sweetwater, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Franco is affiliated with St Luke's Episcopal Hospital, The Methodist Hospital and Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Franco Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 74
I've been going to WHA for a few years first seeing Dr. Lucci. When I found out I was pregnant, Dr. Lucci informed me he no longer delivers babies and referred me to Dr. Franco. I was very nervous at first since I had never seen Dr. Franco for any visits. Dr. Lucci brought him in the office to introduce him to me and gave me the opportunity to ask any questions I had for both of them. I immediately was put at ease. Dr. Franco was awesome through out my entire pregnancy. He's very kind, always in a good mood and has excellent bedside manner. The wait times can be a little long but I can understand since he is so thorough and takes the time to answer all your questions. The staff is always very nice and personable, especially Rosa and Magaley. Great experience for a first time mom. I plan to continue seeing him for all my pregnancies and routine visits.
He was awesome. We were a little nervous because I was going in on Medicaid, new in town and no recommendations. Boy did we get lucky!! We said our prayers and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. We are now preparing for number two and there isn't anyone in the world I'd rather have deliver my baby!
Hi , i have been knowing Dr. Franco since 06 he is the most wonderful,positive and helpful Doctor i had... =))))))
Dr. Franco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
The Methodist Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Park Plaza Hospital
Texas Children's Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Juan Franco Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan Franco Jr in this video.
Dr. Juan Franco Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweetwater, TX.