Dr. Juan G Gallegos Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan G Gallegos?

He was great with my children and I was excited about finding a dr who was great with children. BUT before my child started school, I took him to Dr Gallegos to get him caught up with immunisations and two wks later I get a call from my son's school saying he does not have an immunisation and I need to pick him up. Turns out, according to the school nurse, it looked like they have him an extra immunisation for Hep B instead of the A he needed. I called Dr Gallegos' office twice, very upset, and the nurses apologised on his behalf. I told them it would be better if he called and explained the mix up and to apologize for the situation. I don't believe it's acceptable for a Dr to overlook something like that, especially with a child, and not attempt to rectify/explain/apologize personally to the parent. I switched Drs there and am now happier with her knowledge, patience, and bed side manner.

GREAT VISIT

Great doctor, his office is very welcoming, no wait, great staff. After my a few days the doctor called to see how my son was doing. What doctor does that? He does, I was shock to get a call from him wanting to know how my son was doing, that should tell you that he cares about his patience.