Dr. Juan Gutierrez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Juan Gutierrez?

Posted on February 7th, 2017

This is the absolute worst doctor anyone could see, I would rather die than have him as a person to take care of me. He has no credentials and clearly is doing some shady stuff. His reviews in 5 sites give him 1.5 stars out of 5, and that is across the board. Not one good review. He doesn't even have an office number and is extremely rude to his patients. Knowledge is sooo sooo minimal and has no idea of how to treat patients. I suggest going to a farm, for care before this QUACK!!!!!

Rude and Unprofessional

Posted on January 9th, 2016

The website falsely says it's an urgent care that accepts walk-ins. After driving a half hour to the place I call to confirm I'm at the right building. I'm told rudely that the next appointment time is the next day. When I ask if they take walk-ins as their website says, the person literally yells into the phone at me that there are only appointments and hangs up on me. Thankful I went elsewhere.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

A Doctor that actually called me personally to follow up.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Worst doctor ever, rude, and unprofessional.

Doctor sin carisma y falta de profesionalismo.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Desorganizado, cita varias personas a la misma hora, consultorio luce viejo y sucio. No mira el chart del paciente antes de sentarse con uno y tener una idea del historial. No acepta ninguna clase de reclamo, o sugerencia, siempre llega tarde. Los pacientes merecemos respeto, la ambicion del dinero hace que cite 10 pacientes a la misma hora, un solo medico atendiendo por lo tanto el tiempo de espera puede llegar hasta 4 horas como en mi caso.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Worst doctor ever!!!!!

i wish you good luck with this doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2013

that doctor kick me out of his office because he wanted my urologist to perform a second biopsy for me after three years since my PSA was 6 and repeated I mostly had cancers more than 15 times I told him if I died of cancer that is God willing he got angered and He told me to find an other doctor.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017