Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan H Serrano
Dr. Juan H Serrano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Serrano is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Serrano has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan H Serrano has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Juan H Serrano has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Juan H Serrano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Serrano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1971
Christus Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLawndale Medical Clinic, 7109B Lawndale St, Houston, TX
Dr. Juan H Serrano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.