Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Jimenez
Dr. Juan Jimenez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with McAllen Medical Center, Rio Grande Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges and Edinburg Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Jimenez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McAllen Medical Center
Rio Grande Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges
Edinburg Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges
McAllen Medical Center
Mcallen Heart Hosp - Honorary Privileges
Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Edinburg Regional Hosp
Mcallen Medical Center - Honorary Privileges
Cornerstone Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges
Cornerstone Regional Hospital
Mcallen Heart Hosp
43 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1801 S 5th St, McAllen, TX
Dr. Juan Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.