Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan L Garza
Dr. Juan L Garza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Garza is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan L Garza has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 24
I’ve been with Dr Garza for over five years. He’s a great doctor that truly cares about the patient. An issue is the staff. They seem disgruntled about the way the office is ran. By that I mean they’re has been a lot of turnover within the admin staff. Being per say contract labor, there no sense of unity. They all appear to love their work, but very seldom do they get recognition either good or negative. Overall for me most are friendly, but really need to work on the reception. Those ladies must wear a smile and be very friendly. Many times and in talking to other patients in waiting area they fail on that. Me, I’ve had to stand at the glass to sign in and answer any questions for minutes. That’s wrong.
Dr. Garza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Santa Rosa Health Care Corp
Dr. Juan L Garza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan L Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.