Dr. Juan L Garza Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan L Garza?

I’ve been with Dr Garza for over five years. He’s a great doctor that truly cares about the patient. An issue is the staff. They seem disgruntled about the way the office is ran. By that I mean they’re has been a lot of turnover within the admin staff. Being per say contract labor, there no sense of unity. They all appear to love their work, but very seldom do they get recognition either good or negative. Overall for me most are friendly, but really need to work on the reception. Those ladies must wear a smile and be very friendly. Many times and in talking to other patients in waiting area they fail on that. Me, I’ve had to stand at the glass to sign in and answer any questions for minutes. That’s wrong.

Great Cardiologist

I have been seeing Dr Garza for five years and he has been outstanding, The Sonterra office is very efficient and friendly. I recommend him highly.

Very good

Doctor Kuri is a great Doctor

I’ve been seeing Dr Kuri for over 15 years. He has helped me understand what heart, my conditions and how to improve my overall health. He spends the time to talk and listen.

My Cardiologist

Doctor Garza has been my Cardiologist for over 20 years, He was my Father in-laws Cardiologist also. Doctor Garza has always been exact, point blank and 100% there for me. Thank God for Dr. Juan Garza .

Dr. Garza has been my cardiologist for 11+ years. In my opinion, Dr. Garza has provided exceptional care from day one and continues to do so. He is a consummate professional. His approach to continued patient care and genuine concern is deeply appreciated. He saved my life.

My visit with Dr. Garza was excellent, waiting time was about 20 min. and the staff was very nice and helpful. Thanks

Dr. Juan L Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.