Dr. Juan Loy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan Loy?

He gets five stars

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Loy is a terrific he treat you like you do you watch that instead of vacation kindness and honesty is in the lead

Good Doctor / Long Wait Times

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I've been Dr. Loy's patient for 3 years. I've stuck with him because I love that he spends time with me and explains things to me. I also love the person who draws blood in his office as I have a hard time with it and she's really good. However, time management is a serious issue in this office. Typical wait time with an appointment is 2-3 hours. I visit the office every 3 months and only once did the doctor see me in under 2 hours. My mother is also a patient and the one time she came in sick without an appointment, she was made to wait 5 hours (she eventually walked out and went to an urgent care center). I recently fell ill and tried to get an appointment. I was told that if I was sick I should go to an urgent care center because the doctor was too busy to see me and the earliest appointment I could get was a month away. As much as I love Dr. Loy's bedside manner, I'm moving on to another physician who will be able to see me when I'm sick and is more considerate of their patient's time.

y

Posted on July 19th, 2015

I was sick with a sore throat and into cough upper restory and he did not give me a antibonic i had to go to a urgent care and theygave me a antibonic by that time i had infection and could not walk i have a hip replaced and nt surposed to have infections and now i am very sick and in pIn from his bad treatment i was going to him about 10 years and had trouble in the past he never helped me unless my daugher got invoved. He shold have given me a antibonic and o would have gottin better the nurse went to ask him for one he said no tell her to call in a couple of weeks by that time i could not walk and so far everything bad happened now they said i may have to change my hip replacement because infection may have made it loose. This would not happen if i just had the antibonic the cough and congestion was bad and i feel very in pain and upset. I am always in pain now my body hurts a lot and i have gone to several doctors for help my daugher will be on top of this now shes very upset to see me suffer because og his neglies

Long...very long wait

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Anytime I've had an appointment I have had to wait over 2 hours to be seen. Dr. Loy is wonderful, accurate, and thorough. ... once you get to see him. Pack a snack, bring a book. .. plan for a long wait.

Excellent Doctor!! Worst Front Office Staff ever!!!!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Loy is an excellent doctor!! But his staff are really RUDE, always in a rush, you'll be lucky if they answer your call and a miracle if they return it. These girls shouldn't be working with patients, they just don't know how to treat them. I love my Dr but its just sooo hard to get an appointment if they don't answer the phone. Planning on changing , unfortunately, my PCP.

The Best

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. Loy is always friendly and courteous. He takes his time to make you feel comfortable in the office. He listens carefully and never rushes you. Dr. Loy is thorough. If something isn't right, he keeps looking until he finds the cause. I have referred numerous friends to Dr. Loy and all are very pleased.

As a Doctor GREAT, but as a BUSINESS RIPOFF

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr. Loy has great knowledge and wonderful bedside manners, but that is only as good as your pocket will take you. Every time I have made an appointment I would have to wait 45 minutes to an hour before even getting in to the examination room. From there it is normally another 10 to 15 minutes before the doctor arrives. As a working person my appointments are normally during work hours and therefore missing time at work. There is NEVER a good time to arrive because it is always the same. If you have a co-pay it has to be done with CASH ONLY. What pushed me over the edge to not go back to him is that I called ahead of time to setup a physical. I was told to just come in for the blood work "NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED". When I got there and waited for 15 minutes, I was told that I needed an appointment with the doctor for the physical before blood work could be done. Just to re-state I called ahead a time to avoid any problems. So now I am fustrated because I have wasted over an hour of my day driving to the doctor’s office, waiting their, and driving back to work for nothing. The day of the physical every thing went ok. I arrived on time, waited an hour in the waiting room, fifteen minutes in the examination room, we did an EKG, blood work, and Dr. Loy said I seemed good to come back in the week for the results of the blood work. No cost because physicals are a no co-pay event. I return to get my reading of the blood work and after thirty minute wait they call me to the window to collect a co-pay. I felt this was not correct being that the blood work is part of the physical. The office staff said that it is not part of the physical but a follow-up visit. So I, decided that I was not going to spend additional money on a visit that should have been covered by a physical. So I asked for my print out of my results and to speak to Dr. Loy. I was told he was to busy to address my problem and that unless I paid the co-pay he could not see me. I left and recommend anybody who needs a doctor to not go there unless you have nothing but time on your hands and you are willing to pay for fees that should not be charged.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Very professional. Likes to cover all angles of your concern/complaint. Knowledgable.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Dr Loy is an excellent physician. One of the best I've ever encountered. His front office staff always seems very rushed and overwhelmed; too busy to speak to you or deal with the patients appropriately. I've witnessed them multiple times treating patients like they are a burden. Unfortunately they some off as rude. The wait time is VERY LONG to see him (well over an hour most days), but its worth the long wait and rude staff to see Dr Loy!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

He is a Doctor that everyone would like to have as there primary doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

I really liked Dr. Loy. I didn't feel rushed; he took his time and answered all of my questions. Some doctors have one foot out the door during a visit, but Dr Loy was very thorough and patient.

Posted on April 9th, 2017