Dr. Juan M Acosta Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Juan M Acosta?

23 week premmie 2014

highly recommend Dr. Acosta to make the story short as possible my baby was given little to no chances of living was a 23 week premmie weighting only 1 pound 3 days later she had NEC making her chances of living even smaller Dr. Acosta did her NEC surgery and other 4 more surgerys and did a great job now shes a 3 yeard old walking talking taking no medicines and no oxygen needed, thank God for doctors like Dr. Acosta

I have no words to describe a such well mannered , polite, experienced, professional , caring Doctor such Dr Acosta. He treats his patients as if they are his own kids. He spends a lot of time explaining my sons condition to the point that I have become an expert of the condition. Dr Acosta respects our decisions with guidance in our difficult journey. We feel that we have control of our sons medical condition and Dr Acosta guides us in a safe most appropriate way. We love Dr Acosta and trust our sons life in his hands.

Stay away.

Worst doctor I have ever been to. The staff here has no idea what they are doing. They have charged me copays that I shouldn't be paying without even checking my coverage for the services I'm here for. And the waiting time is ridiculous! I am definitely changing my doctor and advising everyone to stay away.

Dissatisfied Patient

Dr. Acosta is a very sweet doctor. However my personal experiance has been that everytime I try to get my daughter in to see him, his front office staff is rude. They are not compasionate about my situation. I have attempted several times to get my daughter in there and I either get told, Dr.Acosta is just a surgeon, he has nothing else to do with my daughter, or he is on vacation. Worst experiance ever with this office staff. Finally when I get an appointment, they make us wait almost an hour. Not a satified patient.

thnk u!!!

Never met such a genuine Dr. He really cares about his patients. My family will always be indebted to him. Thank god for surgeons like him. I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience with Dr. Acosta.

Dr acosta he is great Dr

We have meeting with a lot good Drs, since 2001, and Dr Acosta is one of them. Thx Dr now im waiting for our appointment next week.

I have enjoyed meeting Dr. Acosta. He is helping get my baby repaired so he can lead a full functioning life. Everything so far has been a success. It is all because of Dr. Acosta. When this is all over I hope I can find the right words to Thank him for everything he has done for my son and our family. I would recommend him to others, as I already have.