Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan M Escobar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
He treated me so terrible, I started crying in the exam room. He did not care about me as a patient at all. I have almost daily headaches and migraines and I explained to him that I can not afford to see a neurologist right now but I am saving up for it. I gave him a list of all the medications that I have been given in the past that work and those that do not. He actually said to me "I don't know why you are here. What is it you expect me to do?" which upset me so much I started crying. He did not listen to anything I said and did not care at all about my ailment. I went to him is because the visit was only $100. Well in this case, you get what you pay for.
I like the Doctor, I just don't like his staff in the office, they are kind of rude. The nurse is not bad, they don't do much but weigh you and take your blood pressure, ah wait another nurse who's really nice and friendly took my blood. Another is the long wait in the waiting room and in the exam room
Dr. Juan M Escobar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Coast Medical Center Inc, 7664 S US Highway 1, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dr. Juan M Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.