3.0

Have you seen Dr. Juan M Perez?

surgery

dr.perez did my hysterectomy. he left a bleed that required a second surgey to save my life. he could not be contacted and another doctor had to do it. afterwards he gave one word short vague answers on what happened. i would not recommend him whatsoever.

Excellent Patient Care and Concern

Dr. Perez is one of the most caring doctors we have seen in many years. He has recently left this practice and we are trying to locate him -- please advise if you can tell us where he is currently practicing. Thank you so much

He is very caring, honest, and funny. He took his time with me and always expressed his concern whenever I had something I was worried about. He is amazing with my children and made the delivery of my last child the most enjoyable delivery of all of them. He took him time and did everything for my labor and delivery how I wanted it to be done. He made me feel safe and secure in the entire process. I would recommend him to everyone who had to see an obgyn!

Dr. Juan M Perez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newberry, MI.

Dr. Juan M Perez Is this you?