Dr. Juan R Madariaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan R Madariaga?

Patient

Dr. Madariaga is a very kind, patient and professional Doctor. He performed surgery on me and took the time to answer my questions and ease my fears as I was very nervous about the surgery. He was genuinely concerned about me as I recovered in the hospital and assured me that I was doing well. I highly recommend him if you need his services.

Professional caring doctor saved my sons life that was fading right before my eyes...

Past Patient

This doctor was terrific. He spent the time explaining what needed to be done and was kind and thoughtful of my needs when he visited with me after my surgery. I was blessed to have him.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 carcinoid cancer. Without the brilliant surgery that Dr. Madariaga performed, that no one else would, I would have lost my life. It has been 3 years since my surgery, and I am still here. I owe him my life. One of the most caring surgeons I have ever met.