Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Maldonado
Dr. Juan Maldonado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anadarko, OK. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maldonado is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha, Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko and Anadarko Municipal Hosp, Anadarko, Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Maldonado has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Maldonado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Anadarko Municipal Hosp, Anadarko, Ok
31 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Juan Maldonado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnadarko Healthcare, 424 SE 11th St, Anadarko, OK
Dr. Juan Maldonado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anadarko, OK.