Dr. Juan Martinez-Poyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Martinez-Poyer?

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I had a very scary first pregnancy with many complications. I saw Dr. Martinez Poyer weekly and he was so wonderful and reassuring with me and my husband!! He never rushed us or made us feel that we were taking too much of his time. I highly recommend him!

Good experience

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Finding out you need to see a perinatologist is heart breaking, especially when the resulting diagnosis is not good.Nothing prepared us for this but when we showed up completely heartbroken we were treated very respectfully and compassionately. Dr. Martinez-Poyer seems to me to know his stuff and also be willing to research and study up on areas he isn't as familiar with, as in the case of our rare diagnosis.

If you're pro-life, don't go see this doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2008

If you baby has a suspected genetic (chromosomal) abnormality, do not see this doctor. He encourages termination, pushes for the amnio (which is a huge risk to the baby) earlier than viability and pushes his 'pro-choice' agenda. We also found one of his office's genetic counselors (Wendy Busch) mildly offensive.

Posted on December 13th, 2016