Dr. Juan A Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan A Medina?

HE LIES TO PATIENTS

I literally just left dr Juan Medinas Office On Suffolk ave. in Brentwood. Im truely disgusted with how Ive been treated everytime walking into his office! Today was the last time he will ever see me again as a patient. Ive been in a car accident and Ive been suffering with extreme back pain since. My pain management doctor who is Dr. Masoom instructed me to receive Oxy Codone from my primary doctor because He was able to give me the amount needed. My pain management doctor also gave me a physical therapy script to present to dr medina as well as a doctors note with everything that is wrong with my back. My usual Script is for 90 Oxy codones Monthly. My last visit he said he would give me 50 because my blood pressure was extremely high due to my back pain. I later realized he only gave me 15. I went into the office today to tell him there was a mistake on my medication. He knew that he told me 50 But Yet Lied!!! He Talked to me as if I didnt Matter and told me to leave the office without any medication for my pain. I could barely stand up. I was holding on to the top counter. he also told me to go to another doctor for my pain and that he wouldnt do anything to help me! The receptionist looked with shock because she could not believe how he spoke to me either. Hes A disgusting individual. In the past he has given me medications that I did not need and medications that has made me sick. This is not an office I would Suggest anyone walks into for help! .

I'm a terrible patient, and I complain about everything and for everything. I been seeing dr Medina for over 3 years, and I still don't have a complaint about dr Medina or his services.

Dr. Juan A Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, NY.