- Sparrow Hospital
- McLaren Greater Lansing
- Memorial Healthcare
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan O Hernandez MD
Dr. Juan O Hernandez, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI, with another office in Owosso, MI. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Juan O Hernandez has 2 locations
Dr. Juan O Hernandez has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Juan O Hernandez has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Juan O Hernandez Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Juan O Hernandez
Juan O. Hernandez, MD, FACC was born in Puerto Rico. He received his undergraduate and graduate dergrees from Indiana State University. From there, he received his medical degree from Ponce School of Medicine in Puerto Rico where he was named class valedictorian. He continued with an internship and residency program at Akron General Medical Center located in Akron, Ohio. Dr. Hernandez then completed his training with a fellowship in cardiologyn at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in internal and cardiovascular medicine. His background includes extensive experience in all aspects of cardiology. He holds a position with Memorial Healthcare Center in Owosso as a Medical Director of Cardiovascular Services and Cardiac Rehabilitation Services. Dr. Hernandez is also a member of the American College of Physicians.