Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett?

Back Fusion

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr. Ortega is the best doctor that I have ever had. He preformed a lower back fusion on me in 2010. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and takes the time to listen, He never made me feel rushed. He is a phenomenal doctor.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

The best Doctor and Staff very nice and caring office i have been to.My husband and I both had surg by Dr Ortega. Sorry to here he is leaving y area.

Dr. Ortega is a good surgeon and a kind and caring person.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

I saw Dr. Ortega about a year ago for sciatica. He recommended exercise and that worked. Surgery was never mentioned. Two months ago, I developed another problem. Suddenly my back, upper arm, lower arm, and hand started hurting badly. I had two fingers numb. An MRI showed a cervical bulging disc that was pressing on a nerve. Dr. Ortega recommended surgery. Two weeks later, I had a disc replacement and a cervical fustion. He used a plastic disc and explained that bone will grow into that disc. From the time I came out of surgery, I had no pain and two months later, I still have no pain. Pain pills were never needed. I feel like a new person. Not only is Dr. Ortega a wonderful surgeon, he is also a kind and caring person. I recommend him and his assistant, Jill, and Brenda VERY HIGHLY.

Dr. Juan Ortega Barnett

Posted on October 19th, 2009

I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Brain and Esphogial Cancer and I met Dr. Juan the day before surgery to my brain. In my professional opinion, he is the most gentle, caring, compassionate and skillful surgeon. Not only that but he just a fine man who prayed with before surgery. I will never forget Dr. Juan and what he did for me, my family and my life. God Bless Doctor Juan - best surgeon in the world.

Best in town

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Very professional and experienced

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2008

I would highly recommend him.

Great doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2008

Very understanding and kind.

Posted on October 18th, 2017