Explains thoroughly and give you options

Excellent Dr told me a couple yrs ago I went to see him for wt loss but he check my blood pressure and gave me a prescription and that I was possibly going through menopause and wouldnt hurt to have this checked with my pcp. Since I thought was feeling well didnt do much about.. Now I regret because if I would have taken care of the hbp and symptoms on time it wouldnt hit me as hard as it did, now Im struggling to get to normal as have so much lack of supplements etc. But I appreciate now his counsil eventhough most of the Drs would give you the run around and would consult for one thing at a time. I am coming to see him again soon.

Birth Control

Dr. Juan F Quiroz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Juan F Quiroz Is this you?