Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Realyvasquez
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colton, CA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Philadelphia, PA . His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Realyvasquez is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Hahnemann and Medical College/Pennsylvania H. Dr. Realyvasquez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This amazing doctor left my heart broken , as he decided to leave California half way through my son's recovery. He is an excellent choice if he doesn't get a better offer and leave you with no reffeal as to where or what to expect next. My son has suffered due to the lack of so called experts that would not help me with his rehabilitation where this doctor Realyvasquez broke both of my son's legs due to blounts disease. He was able to get three surgeries done ,one of his legs just wouldn't be right and still is not . Due to the fact that the doctor moved east. To date my son has weight problems due to the pain on his knees and lower legs,ankles etc... .Although I've tried contacting him without success, I only pray that someone will read this and tell him.
The medical care and treatment towards my son was excellent. I am a nurse at this hospital and my son had a bad fracture of his clavicle. When attempting to make an appointment after an ER visit, the receptionist was hesitant to make my appointmentI "since they don't do anything for it anyway.' This disturbed me since my son DID require a special sling for an additional 5 weeks then another follow up x ray. I was shocked that she made this statement after I informed her that my son was in the ER in South Jersey and wanted Ortho follow up. If I didn't work there I might have just gone to another Childrens Hospital. Why do I need to beg for an appointment? We need to take care of our families and children when they call and visit us. Thank you for taking the time to address this, especially when I know how important patient satisfaction scores are.
This Dr. I have known since my first of 5 knee surgeries since I was 13 years old. Back in the day he partnered w/ Dr. Allen in Glendora. The Dr. has always been the only orthopedic Dr. I have ever seen when sports was my life. Even when I lived in S.F. I would fly down to So. Cal to see Dr. Realyvasquez. I have nothing but respect for this man and the work he does. He is one of the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Realyvasquez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital
Medical College/Pennsylvania H
St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown
St. Luke`s Hospital
St Lukes Health Network
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Duke University Medical Center
St. Luke's Hospital
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Scheie Eye Institute
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan Realyvasquez in this video.
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.