Dr. Juan C Roman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan C Roman?

Great Doctor. Highly recommend

Worker's Comp patients beware

Dr. Roman & staff treat Workers Comp patients MUCH differently than their regularly insured patients. He is there to 'get you back to work', which is great if you're physically ready. The WC insurance company switched me from my regular doctor purposely because my regular doctor knew I wasn't ready to go back and they knew Dr. Roman would send me. For the record, I'm a very hard worker and would rather be at work than laid up in pain, I have had back surgery before and recovered and went back to work for many years before this recent accident so I'm not lazy, I'm in pain.

Dr. Roman was very informative about my experience with him. Very good bed side manner. I was nervous about my procedure, after talking to Dr. Roman, I was at ease. Would recommend him for a pain doctor .

Great doctor.

worst service ive had in 2yrs. need manners

is nurse was very rude as always and fir some reason this time they did not put me out like always before. I quess they really don't care about people really being scared of needle. after this im too scared to even go agin

Back surgery patient

He takes time to visit with me every time I see him.He listens to what I have to say,answers my questions,and has given me the relief that I have searched for over 15 years.I hope that he never retires because I need epidural pain injections every 6 months.

Dr. Juan C Roman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.