Dr. Juan Saavedra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Saavedra?

Dr. Saavedra, is a great doctor I have been his patient for over 3 years, he has help me so much with all my issues. If I was not for him I'm not sure if I would be alive now. I have hopes for the future .

Very happy I round this wonderful doctor

very professional and caring with the compassion and expertise to accurately diagnose and assist in patient wellness

Dr. Saavedra is a kind and gentle man who has helped me a lot. It was pretty easy to get an appointment with him and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for him - amazing for a doctor's office. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

He is the worst doctor

People be careful!!! He makes you fail appointments cancelling them.He is not a good doctor, he is always looking the clock to finish session and it is very disagreeable. And months later if you finish appointment with him you will receive creditors claims asking you to pay for missing appointments and more. He does not give you receipt of payments.So it hard to explain the creditors he is a big TIMADOR.It has been an unpleasant experience. I still paying 150 of a total of 500% to creditor claims.It is a horrible experience Be aware!!!!