Dr. Juan Servat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Servat?

Ptosis Repair

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. Very pleased with results.

Cured My Problem

Posted on October 26th, 2017

DR Servat cured my problem with inverted eye lashes. He is an excellent , caring doctor. Explained his treatment plan and keep me informed in each step. Would highly recommend him to others. He is a great doctor with an excellent staff.

Phenomenal Doctor!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Servat and his staff are AMAZING. Dr. Servat is extremely talented, professional, personable and caring. After years of doctors telling me that I would benefit from CO2 laser resurfacing, I was hesitant to do it until I met Dr. Servat. I felt very at ease and confident with Dr. Servat performing this procedure on my face, as well as a lateral brow lift and upper eyelid surgery. He is truly a master of perfection and treats you as if you are family. Suzy and the whole staff are amazing!!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Dr. Servat performed surgery on my eyes and I can't say enough good about him and his staff. He is highly professional and caring, I would highly recommend him to anyone and have recommended him to friends and family.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend him. Very friendly, great personality, very knowledgeable. Explains well. Follow-up call after surgery.

Dr. Servat , Awesome Dr.!!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Servat is one of the friendliest and easiest Doctors to talk to. He spends the time with you to discuss your concerns and gives excellent explanations on the procedures he suggests for you. He is patient with you and gives you his full attention before and after procedures. Very professional and knows what he is doing and wants the job he performs to be the BEST!

Posted on September 6th, 2016

The second day after my surgery, Dr. Servat called me from his personal cell phone to check on me! I have had Doctor's staff call me before to check on me, but never the Doctor personally! This meant more to me than anything! Not only that, he does great work also! I would highly recommend Dr. Servat for your procedure!

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Took his time to make sure everything was great. Called me at 8:00 the next morning to see how I was doing. Fabulous Doctor. Fabulous experience. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Servat was an amazing doctor. He was very thorough and didn't mind answering all of my questions. I never felt like I was rushed. I would highly (and have) recommend him to any and everyone that is in need of an eye surgeon. To me he is the best in the field.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I think this man has all his ducks in a row. Very knowledgeable of what to do and does it with perfection. Thank you Dr. Servat

Super caring doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Servat is a very caring and professional doctor. I was fortunate to be referred to him for a possible cancer. His knowledge base is very high and bedside manner is exceptional. Even though he had many other patients, he made me feel as if I was his only one. He was very measured when examining me and was deliberate and thorough. His staff was also very supportive and easy to communicate and interact with. He and his staff get my highest recommendation. Not 5, but 6 stars!

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I had my droopy eyelids undrooped. I wasn't aware of how much I wasn't seeing until after the surgery. The world is brighter and I can see more of it. Dr. Servat explained the procedure and the surgery went very well. The worst part was having to sleep on my back for two weeks. People notice my eyes these days and want to have the same surgery.