Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Simon Jr MD
Dr. Juan Simon Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Hialeah, FL and Miami, FL (and 1 other location). He has 72 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Pan American Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Columbia Kendall Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Simon Jr has 4 locations
Dr. Juan Simon Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Juan Simon Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Juan Simon Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Simon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pan American Hospital
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Columbia Kendall Medical Center
72 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1941
Dr. Juan Simon Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Juan Simon Jr's office for more information.
14736 N Kendall Dr Miami, FL : (305) 387-3300
975 W 49th St Hialeah, FL : (305) 819-6300
8686 Coral Way Miami, FL : (305) 269-2550
10401 SW 40th St Miami, FL : (305) 222-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan Simon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.