Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan S Solis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Juan S Solis Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Dr. Juan S Solis Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Solis is awesome. I've been to 2 physicians for years they couldnt tell me what was wrong besides reflux. True that was 1 of my issues. As dr solis asked more questions and delved a lil deeper into my issue. He got right down to the correct diagnosis through blood test and other test. He takes patients feelings and concerns into consideration. A very great listner as well. I will stayy with dr solis for ever. Although his wait time to enter the room is a lilttle slow it is worth the wait. He is very detailed and precise on his diagnosis. What i appreciate most is he is forward and when my diagnosis. When my condition got more complicated after a 9 months of treatment he referred me to a specialist who is an awesome as he is. Thank you dr SOLIS you are awesome. Your humor is great.
i have been seeing Dr. Solis for over two years and found him to one of, if not the best doctor, I have ever came in contact with. His attention to detail and knowledge of each and every one of his patients (my mother-in-law is also a patient)is astounding. He will never left you out the door unless he feels (again HE feels) you have understood the entire vist and his orders until your next vist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1992
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Juan S Solis Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan S Solis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield Village, OH.