Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Juan Taveras
Juan Taveras, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Cardiology. Juan Taveras is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus and The Hospitals of Providence-Sierra Campus. Juan Taveras has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Juan Taveras has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Juan Taveras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.