Dr. Juan S Wester Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan S Wester?

Best Doctor ever

The service I received was above and beyond the nicest doctor and great staff. Very caring doctor who checked up on me after surgery via phone. Answered every question I had and in detail. Great person great doctor and if I needed any other surgeries I would want him for my surgeon. Thank you again I feel like a million bucks now.

Outstanding Doctor!!

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Wester saved my life several times. Dr. Wester is a Fantastic surgeon.

Dr. Webster is a gift from God. He saved both my parents lives and has also done surgery on me and my brother and other family members and friends. He is kind hearted and treats his patients with respect. Great bed side manner. He takes time to hear you out and really cares for his patients. I trust him completely. Thank God for such a wonderful man.

Great Doctor - amazing bedside manners (talks to you not at you)

I have now being going to Dr. Wester for several years. And his bedside manner is the best. When other doctors promise you to call you and they don't and scare you to death, Dr Wester is there to take care of everything. Takes his time to make sure you understand and comforts us. This staff is also great they make you feel like family. I have other family and friend that have gone to him and absolutely loved him.

Saved my life in 1987

Dr. Juan Wester got me through some of the toughest years of my life. Many more were to follow, but under his care and gentle concern, my husband and I were taken under his wing as he 'cleaned things up', saving one ovary (losing the rest to my awful Crohn's Disease) and sat with us for hours that night, as we dealt with our grief. He was a gentleman and a friend to us. Dr. Wester, if you're reading this, I have never forgotten what you did for me, all those years ago. We are in Wisconsin now, sans children, but I am a teacher!....so I am surrounded by them every day, luckily! Sending my love and hugs across the miles! xoxo

A patient

Dr.Wester is a BUTCHER !!!!! He mutilated me. He should not be doing surgery on humans or animals !!! No compassion and overall an awful man. Should not be allowed to practice any medicine !!

the best doctor, surgeon, and man i have ever met he saved my life several times.

Dr. Juan S Wester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.