Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan Zamora has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Zamira spent time explaining what was wrong with me. I did have a long wait time i frankly think i was forgottened about because everybody was running around. The thing that bothered me the most was the unprofessional demeanor of the staff. They had music playing..some latin song..and their attitude towards the other staff was not what you would expect from an office like this. not a smile came from the ladies .Then there's this one pushy blond who clearly upset not sure I would want to come back to deal with such a stressful place.
Dr. Zamora is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital Dallas
33 Years Experience
University De San Carlos
Graduated in 1980
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan Zamora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.