Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas
Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hutchinson-Colas is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Jfk Medical Center. Dr. Hutchinson-Colas has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 27
I trust her 100%. She is such a warm, funny person but a professional, direct doctor. I felt comfortable with her from the start and she questions you and spends time with you to find the route that is in your best interest. I am scheduling surgery with her and have never felt this comfortable with a doctor before. I have and will continue to recommend her, she is outstanding at what she does!
Dr. Hutchinson treated me with the warmth and compassion of a long time friend. She has genuine concern for your needs and encourages her patients to be adequately informed and to participate in the options for plan of care. Her staff is courteous, and prompt, and extremely efficient. I would recommend this practice to my family.
This is one doctor that I really like to recommend. First impression of her is down to earth very friendly and great listener. She is warm to patient and Always ready to listen to you no matter what.good sense of humor yet knows when is proper when is not. Great bedside manner as well. If you have to choose one OBGYN doctor I would highly recommend her to you for what ever reason from General OBGYN issues to Urogyn issues. 5 star doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson Medical School, 125 Paterson St, New Brunswick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas in this video.
Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.