Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas?

Wonderful Physician

I trust her 100%. She is such a warm, funny person but a professional, direct doctor. I felt comfortable with her from the start and she questions you and spends time with you to find the route that is in your best interest. I am scheduling surgery with her and have never felt this comfortable with a doctor before. I have and will continue to recommend her, she is outstanding at what she does!

She is one of the most efficient, knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. She is confident in her decisions to move forward and treat the patient . Her team reflects her skills and abilities.

I would recommend Dr Hutchinson to my own mother!

Dr. Hutchinson treated me with the warmth and compassion of a long time friend. She has genuine concern for your needs and encourages her patients to be adequately informed and to participate in the options for plan of care. Her staff is courteous, and prompt, and extremely efficient. I would recommend this practice to my family.

Highly Recommend

Wonderful bedside manner. Warm and super friendly. Easy to talk to. Answers all questions. Explains things in simple terms. Spends quality time with you. She's a great surgeon! Her staff is super nice...Adeela is my favorite!

superb bedside manner. Great overall highly recommend!

This is one doctor that I really like to recommend. First impression of her is down to earth very friendly and great listener. She is warm to patient and Always ready to listen to you no matter what.good sense of humor yet knows when is proper when is not. Great bedside manner as well. If you have to choose one OBGYN doctor I would highly recommend her to you for what ever reason from General OBGYN issues to Urogyn issues. 5 star doctor.

She performed surgery on my mom and I hav never been so impessed by a doctor. Her bedside manner is perfect, her expertise extensive, her ability to speak in lay terms and reassure while telling you the facts is unbelievable. So happy we were referred to her. the outcome was exactly as she predicted.

will forever be thankful

Dr. Hutchinson-Colas did an emergency surgery on my daughter in the middle of the night. she found a genetic problem that could have been a very serious issue in the future. we are so thankful to her skills as a surgeon and her kind and loving bedside manner.

first meeting with dr. hutchinson

I liked her immediately. She is warm and friendly while being very efficient and professional. She seemed to understand my problem and I feel confident that she will help me. I liked her staff and found them easy to deal with. I rate her 5 out of 4.

Hard to get an appt., but worth the wait

Dr. Hutchinson is a phenomenal doctor. She books up quickly so you may need to wait a while for your appt and may need to wait a little while while you're there but she really is excellent. She's warm and caring and knows her stuff inside and out. She is the queen of pelvic floor issues and truly wants to help.

Dr. J. Hutchinson: she is a aweson doctor. If she could be every doctor I will need in my life time. I would be a happy person. She is all the stars above and much more.