Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juanita D Wyatt-Hathaway has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
OB patient. Went in for emergency pains in late pregnancy. Called Dr on-call for my practice and was encouraged to come to hospital for symptoms. She didn't show up for almost 3 hours to do more than repeat the questions the nurse asked me. Terrible bedside manner. Rude, dismissive, and did not respect patient concerns or rights. Did not consider multiple approaches or causes for my pain. Had to refuse further care and wait for next shift MD to finally assess me and my baby. Got proper treatment from the next doctor and nurse.
My appointment was at 11:15. I reached 10mins before time and was taken in promptly. I was asked to undress and cover myself with a piece of paper and was made to wait for more than 1 hour. Dr Hathaway as usual acting busy came in and apologized. It was the most disgusting experience and Dr Hathaway was callous and did not care if we made a complaint and was absolutely unprofessional. I made the biggest mistake of my life going to this unprofessional and totally useless hospital.
Dr. Wyatt-Hathaway is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Margarets Hospital For Women
Dr. Juanita D Wyatt-Hathaway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Womens Specialists, 5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 350, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juanita D Wyatt-Hathaway in this video.
Dr. Juanita D Wyatt-Hathaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.