Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juda Z Jona has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Jona was covering for my son's dr. after she performed an appendectomy on my 8 year old and then went out of town. After a trip to the ER where we were told he was fine, I called and spoke with the nurse and Dr. Jona and he said to meet him at the hospital. He was so patient and intelligent. He knew even without the CT that my son had an abscess and what needed to be done. Thank God for Dr. Jona!
Childrens Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOVERLAND PARK REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 10500 Quivira Rd, Lenexa, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juda Z Jona in this video.
Dr. Juda Z Jona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.