Dr. Judah R Lindenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judah R Lindenberg?

I have been seeing Dr Lindenberg for several years. I have always found him to be attentive, patient and kind. I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so! His compassionate nature makes it very easy to talk with him and I have NEVER felt rushed when discussing new or reoccurring symptoms. I would never permit the attitude of a staff member (although my experience has always been very positive) prevent my continued care with Dr. Lindenberg!

staff was rude on multiple occasions. MD could not be bother contacting other health providers w/information to assist in continuum of care

I was rushed to the hospital with a TIA and had never seen Dr. Lindenberg before. I could not have asked for a more knowledgable, thorough doctor. He spent as much time with me as I needed and was wonderful. I am switching from the Neurologist I have had for years to him. I can't say enough good things about him.