Dr. Judd Boczko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judd Boczko?

Brusque, cold, and poor care

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Shows lack of compassion or pain while treating patients. Full of himself poor communication

Horrible person

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Even though there is a long wait and he can seem uninterested if you ask questions and show interest then he will spend time thoroughly explaining all you would like to know. He showed me my ct scans and described in great detail what he was seeing, and why he was not currently concerned. Left his office feeling very comfortable with him, diagnosis and what follow up should be.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr Boczko completely misdiagnosed what was a textbook description of IC which delayed proper treatment for months. I was told "if sex is uncomfortable then just don't do it" which is NOT the way to treat a manageable disease. He frightened me with his diagnosis of "it will be something you just have to live with" and told me I had overactive bladder syndrome which I DON'T. Did not explain treatments for IC or even overactive bladder or therapies. He just gave me a list of food to avoid and some Uribell and sent me on my way which included continuing my mild IC which then progressed into moderate IC due to not proper treatment.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

exceptional referred my friend to him

missed diagnosis

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr. Boczko misdiagnosed my condition. Had I not sought the help of another urologist I might never have solved my problem.

Please avoid this doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2014

My experience with Judd Boczko is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. When I presented my condition to him, he did not perform an examination, barely listened to what I had to say, laughed at me at one point during our conversation, and then continued to insist that my only option was taking certain medications. Each encounter with this man left me feeling angry and more anxious about my condition. It was not until I saw another doctor that I realized exactly how irresponsible Judd Boczko is as a doctor. I am not sure what motivates him, but he was really pushing for me to begin a medication that I would have to take for the rest of my life. His decision to put me on this medication was hasty, uninformed, and ultimately wrong.

great doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I found him intelligent, well spoken and he took the time to listen to my issues. He also was able to explain to me my problem in a language and description that I was able to understand. I am thankful I have him as my urologist

The Worst Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I want to take my time with this review because this isn't just a casual negative experience that we have the misfortune of encountering every now and then. This was one of those experiences that was so profoundly unpleasant that you wouldn't wish it on anyone you knew. I'll recount my experience without giving away any personal information, but hopefully the omission of my own medical details will not take away from the reaction I wish to convey clearly. I was referred to the WestMed Urologist Practice in Rye by another doctor who was unable to treat me based on his own limited experience with my specific condition. Though these days medical referrals can all to easily become lengthy circles of unproductive co-pays and evaluations, I was at the very least pleased that Dr. Boczko's office was able to fit me in with next day convenience (now that I have had the appointment, I can understand why the wait was not longer). His receptionist was charming, helping and kind-the type of individual that makes you feel welcome while also setting the stage for a positive experience. I don't mind that I waited 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment, such things are not atypical in my experience. His nurse was also very pleasant and as attentive as any patient could hope a nurse to be. As I waited for Dr. Boczko to make his appearance, I thought about the personal nature of my visit and how I've been lucky to have a handful of doctors in the past who were respectful, gentle, kind, informative and perhaps occasionally blunt with their honest and professional medical opinions. For every great doctor I've had, I've probably encountered 2 or 3 less desirable but still relatively harmless doctors. I wasn't worried- it only took 60 seconds with Dr. Boczko to make me realize I would have been better prepared with a dose of anxiousness. First impressions can reveal a lot about an individual, and those first moments are even more critical when you're trusting your health to someone else. In those first moments Dr. Boczko had no trouble showing me just how rude, hasty and uninformative a medical professional with a degree can be. He walked into the room and asked questions that clearly indicated he hadn't read my charts or any of the notes that the doctor who referred me had sent. Furthermore, his examination was so cursory and rough that had I been blind-folded, you could have fooled me by telling me a carpenter was playing doctor for the day. He took me into his office to "discuss" (and I use that word very loosely) the nature of my symptoms as well as two possible treatments. I've had risks explained to me before, but never has a doctor used scare tactics when I expressed an interest in one treatment over another. I left my appointment uninformed, upset and disrespected. Long story short?: I have never encountered a less competent individual in any profession. I wouldn't trust this man with my health or the health of anyone else.

so happy i found him

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I'm so lucky I found Dr. Boczko. I was misdiagnosed about my urinary condition by 2 different urologists in the area. He found out what was going on, explained it to me and started me on treatment and I've been better ever since

Posted on May 8th, 2013

SOunds like the bad reviews below is from one anti-Semitic individual who has an axe to grind. I found Dr. B helpful, caring and someone who is very experienced and knowledgeable. I even referred my brother to him.

Avoid

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I saw this guy a number of years ago. His carelessness most likely ruined my life. Avoid.