Dr. Judd L Larowe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Judd L Larowe?

Gout

I have been suffering with Gout for 20 plus years, seen him for my Gout treatment. By far the worst Doctor I have ever seen, he is very uncaring and a horrible listener !!!! Would not go back to him if he was the only Doctor St. George.

Wrong test, wrong leg!

I saw this Dr. for the first time yesterday. He ordered an ultra sound on my foot incase of a blood clot from a recent surgery and not only did they order the wrong test but the wrong foot. Then when I complained he called and told me they no longer wanted me as a patient!

Won't take patients with MEDICARE! Even though my parents have a good secondary

The best staff ever! So friendly and kind.

THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THEY CAN.

We have been patients of Dr LaRowe since 2002 and still feel he is THE BEST!! We initially chose Dr LaRowe because 4 nurses at the ER said they couldn't recommend a physician - but if they were taking a family member to the Doctor it would be Dr LaRowe! We agree with them!!

I am very grateful for Dr. LaRowe. He is kind and caring, sits right down and talks with you, and quietly observes you as you are talking. He is an excellent diagnostician, and very patient with someone who has little trust in doctors. He works with you, explains things, offers his opinion and respects yours. When he refers you to specialists they are also excellent. Thanks to him, my outlook for being able to be productive and enjoy the rest of my life, is many times greater than it was 2 years ago. L also appreciate his staff and his Associate. They are cheerful, kind and understanding. My 93-year old mother ,feels the same way.

If he got a new receptionist, the entire office visit would be much more pleasurable. The rest of the staff is great. Sometimes I feel like I am bothering the receptionist by calling or coming in for an appointment.Larowe is AWESOME though!

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

THE MOST COMPETENT PHYSICIAN I HAVE FOUND IN SOUTHERN UTAH

Great doctor

We've been driving 125 miles (one way) for the past few years because Dr LaRowe just does a great job with our medical care. He's down-to-earth, caring, and a pleasure to work with for all our medical needs. He refers us to specialists when needed, to ensure we get the best care possible. His staff is the greatest too!

Dr. Judd L Larowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.