Dr. Judd Levy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Judd Levy?

depression

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

dr levy in my opinion was the best dr,ive had in my life,i have been dealing with clinical depression my whole ADULT LIFE and i found the good dr. to be thorough, and has a wonderful couch -side manner,he is kind and professinally friendly,,that helped me in my disorder tremendously

Brilliant, experienced, a pleasure

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr. Levy is the most knowledgeable psychiatrist I have ever met. He takes extreme care and caution with all medicine changes. He thinks of new ideas for improvement. He comes through in the event of needing extra care. He genuinely cares about his patients. One of his primary goals is to ensure hospitalization does not have to happen. Dr. Levy also explains his reasoning and concern with mental and physical aspects. I am very happy with my care since I started with him. I have been healthy the whole time, approximately 2 years.

Posted on February 13th, 2017