Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jude Agendia
Dr. Jude Agendia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Charles, LA, with other offices in Lake Charles, LA and Lake Charles, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Agendia is affiliated with W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles and Lsu- Moss Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. Jude Agendia has 5 locations
4200 Beau Chene Dr
Lake Charles, LA 70605
4150 Nelson Rd
Lake Charles, LA 70605
Book Online Now
Dr. Jude Agendia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jude Agendia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jude Agendia - Posted on February 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jude Agendia - Posted on October 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jude Agendia - Posted on October 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jude Agendia - Posted on September 4th, 2015
Great Dr and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jude Agendia - Posted on April 9th, 2015
Dr. Agendia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Lsu- Moss Regional
9 Years Experience
Spartan Health Sciences University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jude Agendia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jude Agendia's office for more information.
1000 Walters St Lake Charles, LA : (337) 475-8429
4200 Beau Chene Dr Lake Charles, LA 70605
4200 Nelson Rd Lake Charles, LA : (337) 474-6370
4150 Nelson Rd Lake Charles, LA 70605
200 Corporate Blvd Lafayette, LA : (800) 893-9698
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jude Agendia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.