Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jude T Escano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jude T Escano has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jude T Escano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jude T Escano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Escano was thorough with both his questions to me and his answers to my questions. He is professional while still showing great warmth and kindness. It was clear that my issues and concerns were as important to Dr. Escano as they are to me. His follow up on blood work was immediate as were his suggestions to help me address areas of need to improve my health. I have requested Dr. Escano as my primary care manager because of my positive experiences with him. I would recommend Dr. Escano to anyone who is looking for a doctor who will listen and provide caring and professional treatment and support.
Dr. Escano was very helpful and patient in helping diagnose my gastroenteritis. I'd previously seen 2 civilian GI specialists and the head of GI department at WRAMC. Few offered much time or concern, one just signed me up for a procedure and never followed through again.He patiently listened to my symptoms, researched diagnoses, offered suggestions for treatment, and showed interest in alternatives I suggested.I couldn't more highly recommend this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRwjms Anesthesiology, 125 Paterson St Ste 3100, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Jude T Escano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.