Dr. Jude Momodu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jude Momodu?

ER Visit 3 November Bike Accident

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Momodu saw me at the VA Emergency Room in Indianapolis on 3 November, 2017. I had a bicycle accident at significant speed that afternoon, and complained of chest, shoulder and hip pain. He sent me for Xrays of all three areas, and the Xrays showed I had 3 cracked ribs, a shoulder separation, and a pneumothorax. He sent me back to radiology for CT scan of my head, because the injuries indicated that I hit the pavement with significant force. I didn't lose consciousness, and didn't think I had not my head. When I got home, I looked at mynhelmet, and it was broken in a couple of places. Dr Momodu had me transferred over to a hospital with a level 1 trauma center because The VA hospital didn't have The necessary resources. Dr Momodu was extremely thorough, and accurate in his assessments. Many thanks to the good doctor.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Horrible Horrible place. Receptionist takes vitals, answers phones, runs around like a crazy person. Doctor breezes in room, barely does anything, gives you prescriptions for pills that you do not need, when all you want is for him to help give you weightloss help, pills are not what I was looking for. Most of the time when you call, either no answer, no returned calls, and when you need a prescription refill, you might want to call 6 weeks ahead, maybe then you will get it in time. Saw patients exchanging cash money for prescriptions at counter. Then had a patient ask me if I was there to get my soboxin, I didn't even know what that was, without looking it up. She stating you just pay $200 and they will give you a prescription for it.....I felt that my health was more at risk seeing this doctor, then not seeing one at all...then they shut down their practice in Brownsburg, and disconnected the phones, so that nobody could get ahold of them. This is the worst experience with the medical field, that I have ever had. Run Run Run!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Poor communication and impossible to get a hold of been the biggest waste of time I've ever encountered in my entire medical history. Staff is rude and never calls you back.0

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr momodu has made me feel confident in him as my personal physician. His staff has always been helpful in a timely manner. I've always had positive experience.

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Super staff doctor very friendly listens well. Staff gets Things done QUICKLY like prior auth and referrals

Great place

Posted on February 21st, 2016

This place is been wonderful to me from day one. Momodu is a great doctor. You as a patient do your part and be honest to him he will never turn away from you. Blessing

Posted on December 11th, 2015

This doctor spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions with much detail. Dr has a wonderful sense of humor. Will continue to go there for medical treatment.

Terrible experience

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Doctor was 1.5 hours late, rushed thru the appointment, no apologies made. I can't believe this man is able to get away with this. Terrible track record with answering questions and rude. The practice that he is leaving will be much better off! Hopfully wherever he ends up will do away with this first rate jerk. I would feel differently if this was a once time thing, this scenario has happened several times.

not a nice doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I would not recomend this doctor to anyone. He is rude, does not take time for his patients and is very hard to communicate with. There is a definate language barrier. He does not like to be asked questions. Even if you are trying to understand your own situation.When I would ask questions he would say if you don't think I know how to do my job then you can find another doctor. Our first visit was wonderful and he seemed great but it was all downhill from there.

Posted on December 13th, 2017