Dr. Jude T Waterbury Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jude T Waterbury?

Good Doctorv

Goes out of the way and takes big interest in you & how your doing . Very happy with this Doctor .

Excellent doctor and staff. Short waiting time and very responsive to inquiries. Keeps all patient files up to date as visit progresses.

i have lost my faith in no

Not only you but your so called fnp you mean your. sympathetic nice.to your face doesnt remember your prscribed a med qnd fires you ....you and derrick are embarrasments to your community and to think i said at first how human you both are not gods to.....thanks for four seisures and two er visit s and at least.iam telling the whole truth iam not lying to save ones who cant even help themselves sbame in you both

Terrible service. Poor clinical environment. I could hear everything that was going on in every room when sitting and waiting in the exam room. No confidentiality at all. Office NEVER called back. Waited for results of testing for over a month then called to get records myself. No follow-through. Horrible doctor!

A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS DOCTOR!

I've been under the care of Dr. Waterbury for over a year now and never did I have any frustration in my every visit to his office. He is no comparison to my former physician. He spends time discussing with me issues concerning my health and gives recommendations whenever necessary. He will not allow me leave his office if there's a cloud of doubt in the course of our discussion. He makes sure I understand what he's telling me. When I go to his clinic i feel as if I will be attending a class coz there's always something new that I will learn from him about my health condition. I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone I know who needs his expertise.

Very courteous doc.

My experience with Dr. Waterbury has been nothing but great. It was easy to get an appointment, his staff is friendly, and he has good contacts with other medical providers. He asks good diagnostic questions, does not seem rushed, and gives helpful recommendations.

My experience with Dr. Waterbury could very well be described as highly recommendable to other patients. He is very professional in hisdealings with me as a patient. He got enough time to discuss with me my health condition.

Excellent Doctor !

Highly Recommended

My primary clinician is Dr. Waterbury's Physician's Assistant (PA) Derrick Mullen--a superior clinician in his own right--but I see Dr. Waterbury at least once yearly and when Derrick is not available.Dr. Waterbury is extremely professional and pleasant. His popularity with the staff at Mercy Hospital is evidence of his friendliness. He is thorough, an excellent listener,and empathetic. As long as you have something to tell him or questions to ask, he is "all ears" and "all yours" until you're done. He actively encourages communication. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to fully understand their condition and/or treatment options and appreciate being involved in their own care. He is willing to perform procedures "here and now" that many physicians would ask you to make another appointment for or send you to a specialist to address. This is similar to an "old- timey" doctor; if it needs to be fixed and he knows how to fix it, he fixes it. But he's not "old". He is surprisingly young* and appears to keep ahead of the curve as it relates to Continuing Education.His office is located one floor up from a laboratory as well as a pharmacy. A diagnostic imaging practice is located in the next building over--just a couple of hundred feet away. The parking is free and (usually) adequate spaces are available. But the spaces are too small and difficult to negotiate.*and good looking

Very personal care

My wife visited Dr. Waterbury after we got fed up with the anonymity of our health care plan. We explained the urgency of the visit and were fortunate to be given an appointment very quickly, near the end of that same business day.We waited about 15 minutes, which considering the late afternoon time and how quick we were scheduled in, was quite good. Dr. Waterbury was courteous and professional and set us at ease.I highly recommend Dr. Waterbury as a PCP.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE

Worse doctor in Sacramento

Steer Clear!!!!

You won't see him more than once every 3 months no matter what. The person who schedules appointments for specialists and tests forgets to schedule the appointments. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.