Dr. Juden C Valdez Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Juden C Valdez?

HE IS A QUACK

My mom

Dr. Juden Valdez who works at Del Amo Hospital put my mom on 4 Kalonopins a day. 2 and a half weeks ago, from such a high amount, he caused my mom to have a heart attack, her liver, kidneys, and heart failed and she went in a coma! I am having such a hard time getting a hold of this dr. My family will be filing a grievance against him. Don't go to this Dr. Yours and loved ones lives may depend on it!

Experience Satisfactory

My husband had Traumatic Brain Injury and was referred to Dr. Valdez for treatment. He was able to find the right balance of medication for my husband to treat his depression, Dr. Valdez seems very knowledgeable and was able to address my concerns regarding my husbands injury. I am very satisfied with Dr. Valdez and would recommend him in the future.

yelling and screaming

Dr balded is a Asian doctor. He is tall and has big legs. He carries himself disciplinary. He was my doctor at UCLA and put me on a 5250 hold then discharged me to a board and care. I saw him again 6 months later in torrence this time I was conserved and full of triggers. He once prescribed a medication that caused night terrors night sweats like a bad heroin trip. I wish he would have helped me with my triggers. I feel the whole process of treatment was a waste of time at tremendous cost to the state

Dr. Juden C Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.