Dr. Judie L Garrison Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Judie L Garrison?

Depression from surgery

Ms. Garrison performed surgery on me in 1995, I had extremely large breast and had pain in back and shoulders. Ms. Garrison did not listen to me as a client as I told her that after the breast reduction surgery , that skin was falling off of my nipple from day 2 of the surgey. Each time that I went b ack to visit she rerassured me that it would begin to go away. After about three weeks or so my nipple statrted to deterioate due to loss of blood supply to the nipple. She cut a large chunk of dead tissue from my nipple and packed it with wet guaze. After it healed it left me with a terrible scar so went back and created a nipple and the original nipple has grown out and now I have two nipples. I was depressed for over 21 years. She wanted to compensate me by charging me $81 to tatoo over what she messed up. Now I have two nipples and yet still to frantic about shoing my breast to my husband.

Excellent physician!

Dr. Garrison performed surgery on me, and I could not be happier with my results. She is very caring and took a lot of time explaining everything to me. I didn't feel like just a number. Her staff is very professional and courteous as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Garrison to anyone contemplating plastic or reconstructive surgery!