Dr. Judit Saenz-Badillos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judit Saenz-Badillos?

Elaine Fontes

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Would recommend Dr. Saenz-Badillos to every parent who has young children.

Barrow twins

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Badillos. She is a one of a kind. Not only does she follow up with phone calls but she makes referrals without me even asking. She takes an overall look at my twins and when I leave the clinic she is still working for my kids. What I mean by that is, I left an appointment and she called me about a concern I had along with a referral for the twins to be seen. She has been seeing my twins since the first week they came out of the hospital until 3 years 5 months, I moved to Florida and I wish I could find a doctor half as good as her. To any one that has her they are very lucky.

Posted on February 8th, 2017