2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judith Marcus?

Dr. Marcus Wouldn't Even Return My Calls

I recently moved to the area, and have felt severe depressed and suicidal for quite a bit of time. I found Dr. Marcus on my healthcare provider list & thought I would try to schedule a preliminary appt. with her. I left all the information I could in my numerous voicemails (in all my calls she never picked up the phone). I also said that I really needed to speak to someone soon because of my feelings & mindset. Never once did I receive a call back. Even if she is not accepting new patients it would have been nice for her to let me know, and I could focus on finding other Doctors. As someone who was severly depressed asking for help, this lack of attention made me feel even more unworthy & overwhelmed.I cannot provide ratings on anything but her lack of care and attention to someone who told her outright they needed help immediately.In my opinion this Doctor is in the wrong field and should be ashamed.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Judith Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.

Dr. Judith Marcus Is this you?