Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith A Arnold has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 11
Very disorganized and late. She appears to lose her train of thought in the middle of giving me feedback. I thought I needed help. This doctor talks in circles and cannot even answer a straight forward question. I felt like I had to get her back on track. Very defensive when i questioned her ability to track and answer questions. She never responds to phone calls and her own staff acknowledges she is always late and never returns calls.
i BELIEVE THIS PSYCHIATRIST NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST HERSELF. i WAITED OVER 50 MINUTES ON 3 SEPARATE VISITS AND SHE DID NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE SHE WAS LATE. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WAS SAYING AND APPEARED DISORGANIZED. IT IS CLEAR SHE DOES NOT READ HER RECORDS AND DOES NOT RECALL PREVIOUS VISIT.
Dr. Arnold care about her patients but should consider getting additional help, reducing her hours, or retiring. Her nurse never returns my calls. I have called the answering service and they have told me that she never returns phone calls. I was in crisis. Also, I am a recovering person, and I don't think she really understands addictions or the support of a 12 step program. I attempted to talk with ther about recovery issues and she appeared like she didn't know and I would rather her say she has limited experience with addictions, than to continue to see me or pretend that she does. I agree with a past comment made that given her advance age she should consider retiring or getting additional office help. I will not continue to see her. I really should have seen someone who understands adddictions from the start.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Judith A Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center Manitowoc, 5300 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI
Dr. Judith A Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Two Rivers, WI.