Dr. Judith L Bateman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith L Bateman?

I WENT WITH MY FRIEND 2 HER APPT. AND LIKED HER IMMEDIATELY. I THEN MADE MY OWN APPT. BUT HAD TO 3 MONTHS. SHE WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. I FIND HER WARM AND NOT IN A RUSH. SHE TAKES NOTES AT EVERY APPT. SHE'S ONE OF THE NICEST DRS.

Dr. Bateman was absolutely wonderful. In this day and age, it's refreshing to encounter a doctor with such a caring bedside manner and compassion-that coupled with her extensive knowledge makes her a true professional.

Dr. Bateman is an awesome doctor. She listens and is very sincere and caring. She makes you feel at ease. I am so happy I found her.

Dr Bateman is an excellent physician. She takes the time to listen and address all problems and concerns. She is readily should a crisis arise.

Excellent listener takes as long as needed

I see a lot of doctors, and she is exceptional in her ability to listen, to spend time with you, to continue to try different approaches in problem-solving based on the symptoms I gave. She's also honest about what she and other doctors can and can't do. She's a get it done person too, encouraging me to not give up on finding the surgeon I need. Very caring in a sincere way.

so kind and caring

It was a relief to finally find a Dr. who listened to me. I looked a long time to find a RA doctor who I felt was understanding and wanted to help me out and not just make money from my pain.

Very rude when I called her for an emergency outside of business hours. Took almost 3 months to get an appointment for a follow-up visit. Called her office four times to get disability forms completed. Each time the office staff repeated the same response to me. Doctor required another office visit to complete the forms, even though I had seen her a few weeks before for the same condition. Will request that records be transferred to another doctor.

Fabulous

Dr Bateman has been a godsend for me and my father. She is professional, yet kind and caring at the same time. She is a highly skilled physician and and outstanding human being.

Judi

Dr. Bateman is super. She is very kind, gentle and is very caring. She listens and explains what is going on with your symptoms and diagnosis.

Very impressive

Listens carefully and is very clear and concise. I found her to be a caring and concerned doctor. I felt very confident in her capability.

Dr. Bateman is a very caring, concerned physician. She truly cares about her patients.

Dr. Judith L Bateman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.