Dr. Judith Boggess Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Judith Boggess?

All I can say is RUN, RUN REAL FAST AWAY!!!!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

This woman deserves 0 stars but it wouldn't let me submit a review without any !!!! This woman is the most emotionless, egotistical, disrespectful person Zi have ever met. She is not in private practice, she is Medical Director of Life Care Center of Ooltewah. She is placed on site to take care of patients and be available to meet with families. She does neither, you have to ask staff to page her to see the patient and/or talk to family. I could go on for days about this woman but let me try to put it in as few words as possible..... I call her woman because she does not deserve to be called Doctor. I would not let her take a tick off my dog!! Run as fast as you can if you see her.

COPD